Invite a friend
First United Methodist Church Free HIV Testing Program
The HIV/AIDS Ministry at First United Methodist Church invites the community to attend a free and confidential HIV Testing Program from 1 to 3 pm at the church located at 6201 Belcrest Road; Hyattsville, Maryland 20782-2913. The Reverend Joan E. Carter-Rimbach is the Senior Pastor.
No syringes/needles are used in this free and confidential HIV Testing Program. The results will be available in 20 minutes. Please call the church’s office on 301-927-6133, visit www.fumchy.org or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
|Where||First United Methodist Church 6201 Belcrest Rd, Hyattsville, MD 20782|
|Time||1:00 pm–3:00 pm|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone, Kids, Teens, Families, Seniors|
More About First United Methodist Church
First United Methodist Church offers a wide variety of personal and community enrichment opportunities. Ministries include the Shalom School, Covenant Disciple Groups, child daycare, choirs, Meals on Wheels and various outreach programs.
The church also offers an HIV/AIDS ministry where testing is available on the third Saturday of the month from 1-5 p.m.
Other events here
- Justice For Our Neighbors Meetings Weekly on Saturdays, 1:00 pm
- First United Methodist Church Early Morning Service Weekly on Sundays, 8:30 am
- First United Methodist Church Sunday School Weekly on Sundays, 10:00 am
- First United Methodist Church Second Worship Service Weekly on Sundays, 11:00 am
- United Gospel Choir Practice Weekly on Tuesdays, 8:00 pm
- Chancel Choir Practice Weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 pm