Happy Passover, Hyattsville! Here's today's five things:
1. Ever wonder just where you live? Inside the city or not? Check out the city map.
2. May 3 (that's just more than a week away!) are the city's bienniel elections. Do you know who you're going to vote for? This year the mayor's seat is open too. Don't go to the polls unprepared. Check out today.
3. The Mocha Moms of Northern Prince George's County meeting is from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Glenn Dale Community Center.
4. From 3 to 7 p.m. the Riverdale Park Farmer's Market is open at the Riverdale Park Town Center. Check out this year's new vendors.
5. Need to file a service request with the city? You can fill out a form online for issues like dog licenses, graffiti and park pavillion rental.