So far this morning you've read about how tonight the Hyattsville City Council will consider proposed changes to the city's snow-shoveling law and changes to the parking rate in municipal lots and spaces.
But the city council is also tackling some other issues at tonight's meeting. Above you'll find the agenda and packet for the meeting.
- A proclamation of appreciate for retiring Delegate Justin Ross
- Donating $4,000 to the city's public schools in support of American Education Week.
- Ethics Commission appointments.
- Purchase authorization for two new anti-vandalism cameras.
- The summer Commercial Facade Improvement Grant applications are in.
The city council meets at 8 p.m. tonight at the Hyattsville Municipal Building on Gallatin Street. The meeting is broadcast on Comcast channel 71 and Verizon channel 12.