Amet Café is located in the first floor of the Prince George's Metro Center Kaiser Permenente building, across the street from Prince George's Plaza. Amet Café is a mom-and-pop diner that serves breakfast and lunch. Popular items include hot and cold sandwiches, subs, coffee, fried chicken and shrimp. Parking is very limited in this area, but there is a two-hour garage located inside the University Town Center and hourly parking located in a garage beneath the Royale 14 Movie Theatre.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 3:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Cuisine: American, Diner, Fast Food, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch