Giant Foods, a popular supermarket chain in the Washington Metropolitan area, has a vast selection of food items. This location is across from Prince George's Plaza Metro station. In addition to fresh produce, it stocks generic and name-brand dry goods, frozen foods and household supplies. There is a pharmacy, deli, florist, bakery, butcher and pet section. Weekly specials are available to customers with the Giant card.
- Hours: Supermarket hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - midnight; Sat, 6am - 11pm; Sun, 6am - 10pm. Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 9am - 3pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk and there are handicapped parking spaces at the front of the store.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Halal, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Butcher, Florist, Pharmacy
- Firewood: No
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes