Prince George's Hospital Center
Prince George's Hospital Center, located in Cheverly, is an acute care teaching hospital and regional referral center. The hospital center offers a wide range of in- and out-patient services including: trauma and critical care, cardiac care, surgical services, open- heart surgery, therapeutic catheterization, psychiatric care, maternal and child health and outpatient services such as primary care, OB/GYN, dental and senior programs.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1944
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: PGHC accepts most major insurances. Call the office for more information.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Affiliations: Dimensions Healthcare System
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of beds: 265
- Type: General, Pediatric, Psychiatric, Rehabilitation, Trauma center
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cardiology, Dental surgery, Intensive care unit, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Psychiatric ward, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center
- Visiting hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 8pm, however hours vary for certain departments such as Critical Care and Labor & Delivery.
- Helipad: Yes